Return to Website

SrananComForum

Discuss The News Or Anything Worth Discussing

SrananComForum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help with choosing doors

Hello all homeowners! It so happened that we decided to start updating our house this year. I can say that we did a great job with the foundation and roof. I want to leave the interior redecoration for the summer. But now I need to choose a new front door. I deliberately left part of the facade untouched in order to complete the renovation with the installation of the entrance door. What can you offer me? What did you choose when you did the renovation?

Re: Help with choosing doors

Everything was very simple for me. Our old front door was not insulated enough. It was a house with thirty years of history and classic solid wood double doors. Ontario is not the coldest region in Canada, but high humidity can also have a negative effect. I decided to change the door and began to choose from the catalog for exterior doors mississauga - https://www.elegantentrydoors.ca/mississauga/ It was convenient for me to work with a local manufacturer so as not to have to wait long for my order. I was choosing between fiberglass and steel. Steel seemed more pragmatic and safer to me. I chose a great door (in my opinion) and it didn't exceed my budget limit.