Art Nude UK Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Art Nude UK Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Female Models Wanted in Spain

I am now back in sunny Spain permanently. I am still looking for models, please see my website advert for more information.

Jeff

Re: Female Models Wanted in Spain

Once again a free paid holiday is offered in Spain. I have had no interest so far, negative and cynical seems to be be rule in the UK now?

It is 32 C in Coveta Fuma now.Just put my air con on. No sign of rain. Still looking for female models, contact me!

Jeff

New advert.

New advert with beautiful models, nude photos, bodypainting sessions, erotic life drawings. What's not to like? Just click on the link below.

Contact me here if you would like a session:

spanishartelcampello@gmail.com

Advert now deleted due to lack of replies. So nobody is interested in a free trip to Spain? I am so glad I live n Spain now!

Jeff,
I think you are probably fishing in the wrong pond ! You could try advertising on RAM ?
Just don't think enough people use this site for you to get the models you require.
Good luck,
Peter

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your reply.

I agree this site has lost the plot a long time ago. No offence to those who run it intended. In fact I have NEVER found a genuine life model on here. Plenty of abuse is available on here though... I've been on the receiving end of it. Jealous males again.

There are very few places to advertise on the Internet now. Gumtree do not allow adverts outside the UK. As a Spanish citizen, I am effectively banned from the website now, all my email addresses are blocked and anything I post is instantly deleted by admin. Lot's of time wasters anyway, and some very foul abuse from a jealous male.

Friday ads is the same, very few replies. Facebook is now more or less defunct, nobody replies to anything anymore.

RAM is very difficult to join, and very suspicious of solo artists rather than classes. Very few female models listed anyway. I tried modelling sites, got lots of abuse from Adult folio too!

Jeff

One last try: Click below for my advert and nude photos.

Jeff

Jeff,
it is difficult being a male model and finding assignments, most of the groups I contact don't reply or say maybe at a later date or we have enough male models. Even palaces I have modelled at before, sometimes don't reply, yet no one criticises my poses, so I don't really understand it. I used to be a RAM member but very few jobs come up in Bucks area and about 70% of the jobs specify female models. I have never had any abuse though ! Good luck with your search. Are there no Life Drawing groups in your area of Spain you could tap into to find models ?

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply.

I think the fact usually draw female models seems to upset some males. They think I have dozens of females all lining up to pose nude for me. Just not true, I have not done any life drawing so far this year at all. They do not see, or even believe, the amount of timewasters and fake replies I get either. The big problem with life drawing is the nudity involved. People don't understand it, and assume it all sexual. Not true again.

Very frustrating for you, I think I would go a local Life Drawing group , at least that way you could do some drawing, then caht to the models for their details - I guess no Spanish equivalent of RAM or Art Nude not that they are much help !

No genuine replies whatsoever. A dark, negative, and cynical attitude seems to prevail in the UK now. Look at your prime minister, did anyone actually vote for Rishi Sunak? No, not even his Conservative mates...

Jeff

It is 25 C in Coveta Fuma at the moment. Bright sunshine, and very little breeze. Nobody is interested in a free life modelling trip here, plus 50 Euros an hour?

Jeff

Have you tried posting on RAM - Register of Artists Models ? May have to join it, may be a cost involved ?

https://www.adpost.com/u/audimanessex/

It is 22 C here, bright sunshine. A slight cooling breeze from the deep azure blue Mediterranean sea makes it very pleasant indeed. I am just watching the jets climb over the Costa Blanca coastline from Alicante airport. And you wonder why I live in Spain?

Jeff

The Adpost website is now up and running again, after a long delay. You can now view my advert again, along with my drawings, photos of female models, bodypainting experiments, and my photos of Costa Blanca.

Jeff