Art Nude UK Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Art Nude UK Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A shame this site seems so little used.

I log on here fairly regularly but it seems very little happens, very few posts on the forum or for modelling assignments. A pity really as could be a good resource for artists/photographers and models. I do not have a solution as how to make more useful, any thoughts anyone ?

Re: A shame this site seems so little used.

No body here seems, Amigo.

Yes, it's a pity that the forum has become very quiet lately - I'd certainly love to hear other models' views of our profession and news of experiences, even if controversial or unusual. And I think it would be good if the forum could be updated to include photographs?

Absolutely no replies whatsoever from my advert. And you wonder why nobody posts anything on here?

Oh that's a shame to hear! I just jumped ship from another site for the same reason

Even Craig's list etc are quiet since COVID

I think that most Life Drawing groups are back and running after Covid. Quite easy to find Life Drawing groups by an Internet search and then email, so perhaps not much need for this site ? I used to pay to be on RAM, I look at the jobs, but few come up in my area and if hey do I can usually work out where the group is and contact hem that way. But would be good if more adverts on sites like this, could make it easy for models.