Art Nude UK Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Art Nude UK Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
You Post A Sensible Advert For Life models, And This Is What You Get...

I put a sensible advert for life models on another website. I admit I made a big mistake, and put my phone number on it. Nothing for two weeks (as is usual) then on Sunday morning I get a phone call. It was from a male, I noticed he withheld his phone number. He started out quite sensible, saying that he and his wife would like to pose as a couple. Then he told me he was "In the nude, and was I?". I told him I was about to go down to the local Co-Op for a sandwich, and they did not really approve of that sort of thing. So no. He then talked about sex, and explained he was playing with himself... Absolutely pathetic! A complete timewaster, needless to say. He did not contact me. What I don't like is the fact I put a sensible advert on the Internet for life models, and he naturally assumed I was some sort of sex maniac. God help us all, said Tiny Tim...

Re: You Post A Sensible Advert For Life models, And This Is What You Get...

A great shame he withheld his number and did not contact me. I am involved with life drawing sessions with REAL MODELS. I do bodypainting sessions with REAL MODELS. I do photo sessions with REAL MODELS. And dare I say it, I actually pay REAL MONEY for this... I attend an Erotic life drawing group which is ABSOLUTELY REAL, and involves REAL MODELS. If you just want to stay at home and have a pathetic fantasy, that is up to you...