Art Nude UK Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Art Nude UK Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for advice as a newcomer

I am looking for advice as a newcomer as to where to start as a life model ...... I am a young at heart 58yr old female and very comfortable in my own skin .... I would class myself as having a Rubenesque figure ... I live in the Gloucestershire area but can travel.

Re: Looking for advice as a newcomer

Hello Newcomer,
Well go and find your local art venues, colleges, adult education etc, practise poses, tell anyone who employs you it is your first time, I am 58 years old professional large female model with 20 years experience. Always be polite to artist for their work, take gown water slippers with you, just enjoy the experience of life modelling,
Good luck ! Sharon Smithers

Hi Julia.

You will find local options. Find local art collages. Adult education centers, also ask at galleries. You will find you are much in need. Regards Al at Art Nude UK

Life models are demonstrating includes posturing for a workmanship class and its understudies or for a solitary craftsman keen on painting or drawing the human structure. A live model is a priceless asset for a craftsman figuring out how to make representations.

Hey Friends, need any help regarding essay writing, completing assignment work, research paper writing? And if you are so confused about which experts services are to be availed? I am telling you the solution to your confusion. Here follow my advice by visiting https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/supremedissertations/. I am very much sure that you experience better services of experts which provide you best services based on students and user ratings.

My advice is try another website, you will find nothing but timewasters on here.

such as... please tell us which sites

Hi Julia,
you could register as a model RAM (Register of Artists Models) but this does cost a bit of money. As others have said contact local colleges of Further Education and Universities. Use search engines, Google, or whatever and think of all the local towns and villages and do a Search for Life Drawing and the Village town name. In my experience it took a long time to build up a few places where I model, also there are more male models usually than female, so you may be luckier. As for poses, usually allowed a break from the pose after 20mins or so for longer poses. Good Luck !