Art Nude UK Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Art Nude UK Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Battling against an erection when life modelling

Hi, I'm new to life modelling and just wanted to hear about something from other male life models. I've done two sessions so far and on both sessions, although an erection did not happen, I had a real tough job mentaly avoiding one. I constantly felt like it was about to happen and had to continually distract the mind to prevent it. I don't know why becouse when I practice at home I have no problem at all. I am so frustrated about it because I really want to be a professional in life modelling but this constant fear of getting an erection is spoiling it. Is this a normal thing? Have other models had this problem at all? Is it a problem that will go away once I've had some more experience? So annoyed.

Re: Battling against an erection when life modelling

Hi - i occasionally get an erection but only when its people talking about my body (ie complimenting me).
I posed for a group of retired gay guys in surrey and they kept talking about my penis until the inevitable happened!
They were very pleased with themselves!!
Sounds like you are controlling yourself rather well!!

Re: Battling against an erection when life modelling

Charles
Hi - i occasionally get an erection but only when its people talking about my body (ie complimenting me).
I posed for a group of retired gay guys in surrey and they kept talking about my penis until the inevitable happened!
They were very pleased with themselves!!
Sounds like you are controlling yourself rather well!!
Being aroused when modelling naked is a perfectly natural phenomenon, but a professional model would be able to suppress it if, say, before a life class in a school - I do plenty of these, and if I get erect, I think of something really boring. But as far as adult life sessions are concerned, artists and tutors generally couldn't care less if my penis becomes stiff.

I do a lot of nude modelling for artists who are members of "Tantra4guys" in North Manchester, and the poses they ask me to do tend to be quite erotic and often involve an erection, especially if I'm accompanied by another model.

And it's not just models who can have an erection; I've modelled for artists who have become visibly aroused when painting or drawing my body.I've always felt quite flattered by this!