Art Nude UK Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Art Nude UK Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Part paid / part collaboration-with-financial-benefits art nude modelling

I am an established professional commercial photographer, published worldwide, and I am due to start shooting for two different clients in the very near future. Their requirements are slightly different, but sufficiently close that it makes sense, if possible, to work with the same models for both sites. However, if you feel that only the first client suits you, then please let me know.

Client 1.
Collaboration with residual income, up to fashion-implied-topless with any higher levels at your discretion. Example image:

The above client's absolute maximum need is artistic erotic fashion nude. You will not only receive access to these images, you will be able to sell some of them for profit. The client is from mainland Europe, hence the limitations on piercings and tattoos.

Client 2. Paid, fashion to fashion topless to erotic artistic nude, with any higher levels at the discretion of the model. The client is from the USA hence 18USC2257 ID documentation applies. Please see last paragraph for what 18USC2257 entails.

These can only be shot in a suitable domestic environment, so I must ask that only models able to shoot from home, or who can borrow somewhere suitable, apply for this casting please. I'm sorry but a bedsit will not suffice. Excellent references available.

Females up to 39 exceptionally older up to 90 mins by car from my base in Worthing in West Sussex, going as far as Bournemouth and Salisbury to the west, Newbury, Woking and Sevenoaks to the north, and to Uckfield, Polegate and Brighton to the east (but preferably not into the central Brighton parking zone). Dress size very petite to 12 and well toned.

Discreet tattoos are fine, although I do specifically need some models without any tattoos please. Please tell me if your tattoos are not obvious from your portfolio. Sorry no sleeves or similar.

Strictly no visible facial piercings unless they can be removed and holes are not obvious.

No subdermals unless they can be edited out.

Please detail all scars not evident from your profile.

This will be 3 to 4 hours, of which about half is collaboration, with the money fixed by the clients.

At this stage I want to find the right models for up to six months away as well as a few this side of Christmas, so your immediate availability this week or next isn't that important. Rates are set by the clients in both cases. I do try to reply to messages quickly, so please check back regularly if you apply.

01903 331611 or 07986 183948 or please email me directly at bdfoto99@yahoo.co.uk

Permitted forms of ID under 18USC2257 are one or two of the following list. Passport, driving licence full or provisional, PASS card, national identity card, military ID card. If only supplying one of the listed forms of photo ID, then you can supply a birth certificate as a second form of ID.

Re: Part paid / part collaboration-with-financial-benefits art nude modelling

Dear Barry, I am a professional life model with 18 years experience, I am based in Whitstable Kent, but that might be a bit far for you, just thought i would reply, All the Best Sharon Smithers.