Art Nude UK Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Art Nude UK Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mature experienced male nude model seeking engagements around the Wirral and Merseyside area

Hi. I am a male nude and portrait model seeking engagements in and around the Merseyside area. I am knocking on a bit in years now, but I still model for life drawing. Bit stiff in the joints these days but am still able to produce interesting and dynamic poses. Still blessed with a reasonably muscular non-obese toned body. Am a trained artist myself with a lifetime experience of life drawing, so am familiar with what is required of a good model.

If interested my mobile number is 07708150189
email - eyrebrush@hotmail.co.uk
I have a web page on this site.

Re: Mature experienced male nude model seeking engagements around the Wirral and Merseyside area

Ronald Eyre
Hi. I am a male nude and portrait model seeking engagements in and around the Merseyside area. I am knocking on a bit in years now, but I still model for life drawing. Bit stiff in the joints these days but am still able to produce interesting and dynamic poses. Still blessed with a reasonably muscular non-obese toned body. Am a trained artist myself with a lifetime experience of life drawing, so am familiar with what is required of a good model. Am willing to open my experience in photographic, educational and medical fields. Not sure about hen parties. I'm sure they would prefer much younger virile young men! Would have a go though!

If interested my mobile number is 07708150189

email - eyrebrush@hotmail.co.uk

I have a web page on this site.[lifemodelron]

Re: Mature experienced male nude model seeking engagements around the Wirral and Merseyside area

Am willing to open my experience in photographic, educational and medical fields. I'm sure girls would prefer younger men, perhaps, I don't know, but I'm willing to have a go at hen party life drawing!

I have rewritten my profile information:-

I am a male life model - available for single artists, groups, and classes - for drawing, painting and sculpture. I am in my late seventies now - but still active, of reasonably good figure, non-obese, 5 ft. 10 ins. tall. I am retired now but have been in the teaching profession for thirty years running an art department, involved with the usual drawing and painting, but introducing youngsters to many experiences new to them in the way of crafts and skills – including bookbinding, silk screen printing, balsa wood modelling, ceramics, lettering and handwriting.

I first experienced modelling for a life drawing class when I was only 17! It was on one evening at art school when the model failed to turn up! I offered to “step in”! My offer was accepted. I remember feeling a little disappointed when told to keep my underpants on! (One of my female fellow students was there with whom I was very smitten!). The experience was a bit scary for me, but all went well and my efforts were appreciated.

Since I retired I have enjoyed re-living much of the old art school experience participating in many life drawing sessions in and around the Merseyside area – contributing on BOTH sides of the easel. With the experience I’ve had I am well aware of what students would desire of a good model! I take any modelling engagements seriously and I worry about turning up well on time. (barring unforeseen and uncontrollable incidents, of course).

Although this would be new to me - I am willing to consider modelling for hen parties. I would be totally at ease with this sort of engagement as a model. I'm sure I could contribute to the occasion in the way of tuition as well as being the model. I’m sure this would be an enjoyable and fulfilling experience for me. I would hope to provide for those who engage me an occasion for enjoyment, entertainment – and - mmmmm -maybe some serious drawing?

I would be willing to consider to model for photography also - as long as it is for genuine artistic purposes.

I’m very easy to get on with and willing to co-operate with what is required of me (as long as it is within my physical capability!) I am happy to pose in any style that is required, alone or with others.

Please note that I am not seeking a full time job. I don't need to. This is for me an enjoyable and rewarding way to spend my retirement years. I am available most week days/evenings and weekends.

If you feel I would be suitable for your requirement or you would like more info, please let me know.