Art Nude UK Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Art Nude UK Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
UK digital channel called ‘Undressed’

Hi Art Nude UK Life Models,

I’m working on a major new dating series for a UK digital channel called ‘Undressed’ and I think this would be an amazing show for any of your single models.

We have two big London auditions next week on Tuesday and Thursday and we’d love to invite any of your single models, friends and contacts to come along and meet us. It’s going to be really good fun and auditions should only take a max of 90 minutes.

The show aims to carefully match two single people together, to embark on a series of questions in order to get to know one another in our exciting and unique scenario. Inspired by studies from American psychologist Arthur Aron, the show dares to ask; is it possible to fall for someone in just 30 minutes?

The Italian version of the show features some of the country’s most beautiful and eligible singletons and we’re hoping to replicate the show’s success over here (it’s one of the highest rated shows on the Italian channel). This would be fantastic exposure for your models and when they are taken through to the next stage, all expenses are covered and we’ll get set on finding their perfect match for the show. Filming takes place in late April/early May.

I have attached our casting flyer and it would be amazing if you could share this with your models and/or on your Facebook/Twitter. We’re really excited about the show and it would be great to feature some faces from Art Nude UK.

Please let me know if you have any questions whatsoever - or if would like to chat further – my direct line is 020 7013 4054.

Yours thankfully,
Paul Braund | Senior Assistant Producer (Undressed)
RDF Television | The Gloucester Building | Kensington Village | Avonmore Road | London | W14 8RF

t. +44 (0)20 7013 4276

paul.braund@rdftelevision.com | www.rdftelevision.com | www.zodiakmedia.com