Art Nude UK Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Art Nude UK Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Life Models needed, South Buckinghamshire

I am looking to start a weekly life drawing class and am looking for models. The classes will be weekday evenings. If interested please contact. Many thanks, Hannah

Re: Life Models needed, South Buckinghamshire

Hi Hannah.
I liked your post.
If you are serious about launching a life modelling session/classes.
I would be more than happy to help you announce your course.
Please contact me for more info.
Keep me up to date with your practice.
Regards. Alan...

nelsonscolumn999@yahoo.co.uk
I am an experience life model aged 45 - I have posed for all the young nudes in Edinburgh and the Society for life drawing in London recently. I am free from 5 December onwards in the daytime and wondered if you have any sessions requiring a life model. I can sometime bring along a female life model. I work as a doctor so please be discrete. By all means text me. John Nelson 079501 25549

nelsonscolumn999@yahoo.co.uk

Male life model available from 5 December 2015

Hi. my name is Sindia. I´m from Brazil, but I will be in London in the end of december. I am a classical ballet teacher and yoga and I´ve been working with nude in tha last seven years. Photos basically.
I get london on 28 december. From the 29, I'll be ready to work. I will stay on London until february. I read the annoucement and I´m interested in. I would like to attach some photos here, but I can send you by mail, if you want to see the kind of work I used to do.
Thanks,
Sindia.