Art Nude UK Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Art Nude UK Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help needed with photos for website

Hi

I'm an experienced male life model, working for art schools and groups.

I now want to serve the growing market for life drawing as entertainment. I'm developing a new website www.girlsnightmodel.co.uk and I'd like to show some photos of me modelling for a group of women relaxing at home, absorbed in their art.

If you might be willing to invite some friends round for a free life drawing session in exchange for allowing me to take some photos for the site, I'd be very grateful. I'd need you to take the photos and perhaps provide some art direction. Location: London, M25, Berks, Bucks, Herts, Oxon.

Please email or text or ring me on 07469 171529 to discuss.

Many thanks

Girls Night Model

Re: Help needed with photos for website

Please note that I've changed the web address for my new site to www.girlsnightmodel.com and the email to the one below.

Many thanks

Girls Night Model

Re: Help needed with photos for website

My new site www.girlsnightmodel.com still really needs some photos of a group of women drawing me during a girls night in. I haven't had any responses yet to my original post offering to do a free life drawing session in exchange for being allowed to take some pictures. I'll try broadening the area this applies to to the whole of southern England, from Birmingham to Bristol to Brighton.

Please phone or text 07469 171529 or email me if you might be interested.

Many thanks
Girls Night Model