Art Nude UK Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Art Nude UK Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Female Life Model available in Devon

Hello there,

I'm an experienced, professional, reliable and hard-working Life Model based in Devon and available to travel throughout the South west of England. I can hold poses for 30-45 minutes and need no direction. However I am happy to incorporate Artists ideas as well. I have been told I'm pleasant to work with and paint. As well as sitting for individual Artists I also have experience of posing for groups, one of which was a Sculpture class.

I also have experience of Modelling for Photography, though for Photography I don't pose for nude only clothed or Lingerie. I can show you more photographs upon request.

Best wishes,

Sophia

Re: Female Life Model available in Devon

Hello,

My wife is looking for a life model to run evening classes in Teignmouth. This would be in January for initially two lots of 6 classes that would grow if interest persists. Would you be available?

Shelley is a qualified lecturer in fine art with a masters degree from the Royal Collage of Art. She has 15 years teaching experience in FE and HE. The venue is a local Arts centre and has already been booked.

If you could let me know if you are available it would be very helpful or alternativle if you knew anyone who could do it.

very kind regards

Jason
Words & Pictures Gallery
Teignmouth
Devon
mailbox@wordsandpicturesgallery.com