Art Nude UK Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Art Nude UK Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
need model for life art classes Wallingford S Oxfordshire

Wallingford & District Art Club is to start up Life art classes for it's members
we are therefore looking for models for nude and clothed sessions. Classes will managed by our local professional artist.

Re: need model for life art classes Wallingford S Oxfordshire

Hello.

Experienced male life model (local to Wallingford)would be pleased to hear from the Wallingford group to model for their life drawing events

Contact through website: www.malelifemodel.co.uk or 07734 790230

Hi

I can do some clothed posing--depending on how far your venue is from London

best

Athena

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a male model and former RAM member although I model infrequently these days. Over 6'tall and a good strong figure with pale skin. I live in South West London and I have my own transport. Please contact me if you wish but bear in mind the travelling and m limited availablity. Days off work only I'm afraid.

Yours sincerely, Scott 07949904577

Hi, I have done some life modeling a few years ago and would like to try it again. I live in the oxford area so quite local to you.

I am a local man, age 31 with dark hair, tattoos, 5,7, stocky rugby build and would be happy to model if needed. No experience but happy to try.

Thanks, Ian

I am a fulltime life model and I live just down the road and I am from wallingford my telephone number is 07857948026 working in wallingford would be perfect for me it would make life easier for me getting work there please email me or give me a call and I will be happy to work in your art class.

Thanks
Jonathan Steward
Fulltime Professional life/sculpture/costume/portraiture/casting model

Tel 07857948026