Art Nude UK Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Art Nude UK Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nude models wanted for body painting project

Hi

I'm Phil and I am working with one of the UK's most talented body/face painters. We are working on a project that is likely to be huge, a new idea to be unveiled at a national exhibition with TV coverage etc.

Initially we are looking for 3 volunteers to help us with a practice run in October. The venue will be near Chester. The practice will be so Steph can see if her ideas are possible. The practice will last all day and there will be shower facilities etc to enable Steph to try more than one style.

The actual project will be in 2015 and will need around 10 models and this will be a paid assignment. The volunteers who help us practice will get 1st option to be in on the real show. All models initially need to be female.

What you need to know;

1 - The practice and show is in no way sexual, it is pure art and is going to be shown at a major public event live.
2 - The practice will be held in a private room with just the models and the artist and her mum who will take photos for Steph to use as a reference. You of course, can have copies of photos to say thanks for helping.
3 - I will be the only male with access to the room, this will be to make a video to show to a group of pre-chosen potential sponsors (we need sponsorship for the main show from a national company). No other males will be allowed in the room at any time.
4 - You will have access to shower facilities so that you can clean off the paint and Steph can try another style.
5 - You will be naked apart from white knickers which will be provided as these will need to be painted to get the full effect. For hygiene reasons Steph doesn't tend to paint genitals.
6 - Lunch will be provided as will refreshments.

If you can help with either the practice on October 18th or 19th (waiting on venue to confirm), please let me know and I will put you in touch with Steph directly.

Thank you in advance for your help. I hope we can work with some of you.

Re: Nude models wanted for body painting project

hi im 29 and a female from Chester i would be very interested in doing this project are you still looking for people?

Hi,

This sounds like an interesting project and I'd be interested in taking part if you are still looking for people for the final project?

Thanks,

Ola

Hi,
I'm interested in taking part in the practise. I'm a 41 year old male nude model with a decent figure and shaved.
Email me if you're interested in me taking part and if you require pics or a phone number.
Thanks
Tom

hey im new to this but very intrested i can hold a pose for long time im 37 male average build so if u are still looking contact me for phone number thanks

Hi my name is Ron. I am in my late seventies but still in fairly good shape. I know you are looking for female models initially, but if you eventually need a male model I'd be very interested. I am an experienced life drawing model so am well used to modelling naked. I live on the Wirral so quite close to Chester.