Art Nude UK Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Art Nude UK Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Female life model required for landscape photographic project

I am looking for a life model to undertake a new major photographic project in and around (to start with) south Kent in the north downs area. The project entitled 'Figure in a Landscape' is a monthly photographic essay about the changing seasons of this part of the world. In short, the work will entail a half day of shooting pictures(artistic nude/semi nude) in two locations - one location will always be the same (Depending on the distance between locations the shoot may last for one day). In each location a suitable artistic pose has to be developed by both artist and model to complement the actual landscape. Obviously this will entail working outside during both the cold and warmer months but the paid commission is expected to be for once a month over twelve months. Models interested in this position should reply(and where possible should be located in Kent/Sussex or south London to avoid long journey times to the area) with photographic references and please indicate any minimum per hour fee plus travel expenses to get to Newington CT18 All replies will be considered and then all models contacted in the New Year.

Re: Female life model required for landscape photographic project

i did reply, but it seems to have gone?

Re: Female life model required for landscape photographic project

Hello I am a professional life model for over 14 years, I would not mind modelling for you. My name is Sharon Smihers, 51 years old, 18/20 size okay.
Looking forward to hearing from you, I live in Whitstable kent,and use public transport.