Art Nude UK Forum

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Art Nude UK Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Has anyone in the north ever got work by being a member of RAM?

In the months since I joined I've had NOTHING - I find my own venues and bookings.

Re: Has anyone in the north ever got work by being a member of RAM?

Ive had a couple of Jobs, i find though that on here most jobs seem to be down south

Hi Paul, Hi Christina
Please don't forget this site is not a year old yet, also I am based in Kent, I also invited all the life models from the Kent Artists Group to join at the Launch, so we are spreading out from the south east.
But I do hope at some point to start hitting The North more, yet we have members from Scotland.
Please help spread the word. I Thank you for being taking part. Manchester and the North must have a similar modelling scene to London.
I would like to take part in it.
Best Regards. Alan.......................

? where did my reply go

Could it be that most jobs are 'down south' irrespective of the forum?

I seem to have come across exactly this difficulty!
I note Alan's reply to your comment, but he refers to places such as Manchester. Whilst this may well be 'the North' in relation to Kent, as far as I in Newcastle am concerned it is 'the Midlands' if not south.

Is there anything in the REAL North??

Hi John.

For me the North of England is now slowly coming on stream, I find small pockets are opening up all over the Contry, Wales, Scotland, Top Non Home Counties are Lancashire Northamptonshire & Cheshire. But Manchester remain low at just 5 members so far, I have no idea why that is, but early days as Art Nude UK is not quite 2 years old.
Regards. Alan...