Return to Website

SrananComForum

Discuss The News Or Anything Worth Discussing

SrananComForum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Has anyone else had issues finding Laravel developers lately?

Has anyone else had issues finding Laravel developers lately? I’ve been searching for a while now and keep hitting dead ends. Either people are fully booked or their portfolios don’t really match what I’m looking for. It’s holding up my project, and I’m tempted to switch frameworks, but I really don’t want to start over. Anyone have any luck finding good Laravel talent recently?

Re: Has anyone else had issues finding Laravel developers lately?

Yeah, I had the same issue last year when I was expanding my app. After hitting a wall, I reached out to one of the IT Staffing Companies in the USA. They helped me connect with a few developers from Romania. Honestly, it’s been a lifesaver. These guys know their stuff and the pricing was fair. Time zone overlap was surprisingly good too. I’d suggest going remote before giving up on Laravel.

Re: Has anyone else had issues finding Laravel developers lately?

I totally get that. We were in the same boat when we launched our site. Finding experienced Laravel devs locally was impossible, so we ended up hiring a couple of people from Brazil. It took some getting used to managing a remote team, but their work was great, and Laravel is so flexible, it made the process smoother. I wouldn’t drop the framework—just look internationally. There’s solid talent out there if you expand your search!