Return to Website

SrananComForum

Discuss The News Or Anything Worth Discussing

SrananComForum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trusted online bra size calculator

Hi girls! I'm a little confused about bra sizes and decided to use the online brasizecalculator. It says to just enter your parameters, but I'm wondering how much these sizes coincide with the real ones. Does anyone have any experience with this? What do you think, is it worth trusting such calculators or is it better to just try on in the store?

Re: Trusted online bra size calculator

I too was once worried about sizing and used bra calculator. In my case it turned out to be pretty accurate, but like you, I didn't believe it at first. When I entered my parameters, the calculator came up with a 75B, so I decided to take a chance and order some bras in that size. When they arrived, I was pleasantly surprised! In most cases they fit perfectly, but not all models were comfortable. This is where it's important to remember that size is only part of the story. Different brands have their own standards and, for example, a 75B from one manufacturer may sit completely differently than another. I started paying attention to reviews before buying and found that some brands make narrower or wider cups. This really helps to avoid disappointment. One more thing - I noticed that depending on the shape of your breasts, even with the same size, there can be a completely different fit. I, for example, sometimes like push-up bras for special occasions, but they can be a little less comfortable. So if you're ordering online, it's better to get several models at once and test them out at home to see what fits you. Don't forget that it's also important to consider your preferences: how you feel in different styles and shapes. Overall, I'd say a calculator is a great starting point, but don't forget to take a practical approach. How do you, Kathi, go about trying out your sizes?

Re: Trusted online bra size calculator

It's great that you're discussing this topic! I've used online calculators too, and I think it's a really useful tool, especially for those who don't know where to start. But as you mentioned, it's important to keep in mind that each brand may have different sizing variations. It's best to try different models and be prepared for the fact that sizing may vary. Good luck to everyone in finding the perfect bra!