Return to Website

SrananComForum

Discuss The News Or Anything Worth Discussing

SrananComForum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I want to customize the work of the team, what is the best way to do it?

Hey everyone! I’m looking for a reliable way to track employee productivity. I’ve got a small team, and we’re currently remote, so it’s been tough keeping track of how time is being spent and ensuring deadlines are met. I’m interested in a tool that’s user-friendly, offers solid time tracking features, and ideally provides some form of reporting or analysis. Any recommendations? I’d appreciate any advice!

Re: I want to customize the work of the team, what is the best way to do it?

Hey! I’ve faced the same challenge when my team went remote. I can recommend https://www.monitask.com/en/. It’s a fantastic tool for tracking employee work time and performance without being overly invasive. Monitask allows you to see detailed reports on how much time is spent on each task, and it even captures screenshots at random intervals to give you a better idea of what your employees are working on. The platform also tracks app and website usage, so you can ensure that everyone is staying on task. What I appreciate most is how easy it is to set up and use, which means you won’t lose productivity trying to implement it. They even offer a free version so you can try it out before committing fully. It’s been a game-changer for my team, and I think it could really help you out too.

Re: I want to customize the work of the team, what is the best way to do it?

That’s good to know! I’ve been thinking about improving how we manage remote work too. Monitask seems like it could be exactly what I’ve been looking for. Thanks for the info!