Return to Website

SrananComForum

Discuss The News Or Anything Worth Discussing

SrananComForum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
crypto payment gateway

Hello, I'm looking for a cryptocurrency payment gateway for bitcoins, I can't find a suitable option for about a week now, has anyone come across one?

Re: crypto payment gateway

I would use https://77.me/ if I were you, it's a cryptocurrency payment gateway for bitcoins and more. Your cryptocurrency is available for withdrawal immediately after registration. Single payment interface: experience seamless transactions with our state-of-the-art single widget. This intuitive interface simplifies the process of accepting digital currencies, making it easy for both new and experienced users. Comprehensive API integration: their single API is at the forefront of blockchain payments, offering a robust solution for integrating deposit and payment functions. With our API, your business can easily accept bitcoin as well as other major cryptocurrencies, moving you towards wider cryptocurrency adoption in the e-commerce sector. As it sounds like a great option to me, I think you'll appreciate it

Re: crypto payment gateway

Quite a relevant issue for me, my work is closely related to this field and the need for such resources is great. I have already searched a dozen sites, but with no result. Thank you for sharing!