Cryptozoology, Living Dinosaurs, and Origins Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.  If you would like to debate me please contact first. Any messages that are not appropriate will be deleted within 24 hours. Thank you!

Cryptozoology, Living Dinosaurs, and Origins Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: how plesiosaurs could survive cold temperatures

I've been hearing all of this about champ(s) being a plesiosaur(s), but i remember in Dinos : Dead or alive
as being a nothosaur, what do you think they are?

Personally, I think it's something we've never seen before. Both nothosaurs and plesiosaurs are supposedly reptiles, but scientists recorded sonar from an unidentified animal in Lake Champlain. No reptile is able to emit sonar, and nothing else living in that lake has the ability. I believe that it is what we call a "plesiosaur", but in the event that we do capture one (which I don't want to happen and would rather leave it untouched), I think our evolutionary branches of these creatures are going to have to be re-drawn.

I saw one last summer at night by the campfire, almost plucked my wife. It got spooked at last second . Got me thinking about migration, Saw one today just before sundown, it was thirty degrees or so today. Must be warm blooded and no migration necessary. Big Water, farms and lots of forest around here in northern Michigan.

I thought they were nocturnal,...... no just smart.

confuzio says ..... poopooers never look up

How you found this site: browsing