Cryptozoology, Living Dinosaurs, and Origins Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.  If you would like to debate me please contact first. Any messages that are not appropriate will be deleted within 24 hours. Thank you!

Cryptozoology, Living Dinosaurs, and Origins Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Teacher Say's I am full of cr*p About living dinos.

I'm still remaining skeptic until i see concrete evidence that dinos are still alive, and not in the form of birds

Re: My Teacher Say's I am full of cr*p About living dinos.

Future Predator
I'm still remaining skeptic until i see concrete evidence that dinos are still alive, and not in the form of birds

You are not a skeptic. A skeptic is someone who doubts something is true. You don't have doubts, you have denial. You would not believe in God or creation or the flood 4500 years ago even if a triceratops kicked you in the face.

Don't worry, you're not alone. The natural state of man is to hate and distrust God. Powerful and influential people in the past and present have forcibly put forward the idea that God is not real and that all things have come from themselves. If you want to believe that, you can. Many people do. No amount of photos, eye-witness accounts, video clips, or scientific analysis can force you to believe something against your will.

But the truth is not influenced one iota by our opinions.

"The heart [of a human being] is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked, who can know it?"

How you found this site: Browsing