Cryptozoology, Living Dinosaurs, and Origins Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.  If you would like to debate me please contact first. Any messages that are not appropriate will be deleted within 24 hours. Thank you!

Cryptozoology, Living Dinosaurs, and Origins Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Teacher Say's I am full of cr*p About living dinos.

"I'd bet that Mr. Skeptic hasn't even seen the DVDs yet (Sometimes they just don't keep up-to-date on whats happening)."

Not knowing what DVD’s you are talking about, you may be right.
So Phillip, you have the perfect forum here, why don’t you present us skeptics with your evidence?
IF you have EVIDENCE you can make a believer out of me!

Hey, I sent you an e-mail a couple days ago.

My oh my that's a lot of asterix in your post.

There is nothing wrong with being skeptical, and until there is HARD evidence to prove dinosaurs existed with man then I will remain skeptical. I would love to see what Phillip sent you, but I doubt he wants it posted here. Whatever it is, I’d be willing to bet you teacher will get a good laugh.

sorry man, but i'm skeptic until i see concrete evidence eg a body or a live specimen with my own eyes

Dear Josh,

Two of every kind of animal (including dinosaurs) got off the Ark about 4,500 years ago after the historical world wide flood of Noah's day. Every country in the entire world has stories of creatures that fit the description of dinosaurs. Before the word dinosaur was invented in 1841, the word dragon was used. "Dragon" is used about 12 times in the Bible, and is also found in multiple historical references.

A tremendous amount of evidence exists: historical evidence (see www.genesispark.com), archeological evidence (see www.s8int.com), and paleontological evidence (see http://www.creationevidence.org and click "museum displays"), as well as eye witness testimony.

Concerning pterosaurs (my area of research) the pictures we have at present would not convince the general public. They are used by researchers like me to verify pterosaur activity in an area. These photos (analysis of one can be seen at http://www.ropens.com/report/pg-10/) are of the light they emit at night. No good daytime footage has been attained. As of yet, I have not gotten or seen a good quality photo worthy of public display, but we are working on it. They are extremely stealthy with silent flight like an owl and almost completely nocturnal. Unlike bats they usually don't come out during dusk and dawn, only during complete darkness. Their dark mat colored skin reflects no moon light.

All you can see of them is their shape as they block out the stars. I know of several persons with good credibility, who have seen the actual shape of the creatures with their own eyes where conditions were adequate for a positive id.

I personally have seen the light of the creature at night and when the light dimmed I saw the black figure of a flying creature flapping its wings. I and my fellow researchers have seen many sightings of the lights they make at night.

Josh, would you pray for us to get the picture you want (or capture a live one). We are being lied to with evolutionary propaganda. Our goal is to find and collect hard evidence against it.

Sincerely

Garth Guessman
Genesis Park, Director of Field Research

Gareth,
The links you provide offer Joshua no evidence. Your Genesis Park, like other attractions in that vein, offers no evidence. The s8int.com is interesting, but hardly scientific, and contains mostly speculation. I spent a little more time on the Creation Evidence link, boy that was fun…or shall I say fun-nee. I clicked on the Museum Displays like you recommended, read them and then did some additional research. So I have provided some additional links for Joshua (or anyone) concerning the museum displays so-called evidence.

About the “Stegosaurus” on the temple, here are some alternate thoughts; http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/comments/6079/ One thing that is not mentioned is that the part of the column that the “stegosaurus” is on is the only part of the column that has been cleaned. A red flag should go up as to its authenticity since the column has been tampered with. Something else, Don Patton has falsely stated on his website that the image was cleaned by a famous photographer (Michael Freeman) which is false, Mr. Freeman did no such thing. Also, there have never been any remains of Stegosaurus found in Cambodia.

For the “Burdick Track” and the fossilized "human finger" visit; http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/paluxy/nbc.html, both have ties to Carl Baugh, if you don’t know about him look him up. Personally I would have to question any of his claims.

The “London Artifact” is another far-fetched claim, here is a great link with some nice info; http://paleo.cc/paluxy/hammer.htm

For the “The Meister Print” visit - http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/paluxy/meister.html

Practical information on the “hand print in stone”, (another Carl Baugh thing) can be found here http://paleo.cc/paluxy/hand.htm

Under polystrate fossils it states “that Such examples demonstrate rapid and catastrophic sedimentary burial, as opposed to slow sedimentary accumulation as envisioned by the evolutionary community” This is simply not true, just another creationist twist. The last two entries need no mention here.

Oh and by the way, please provide evidence that there was a world wide flood about 4,500 years ago as you claim in your first paragraph.

Dear Joshua,

The links I gave you are good with adequate data in them to convince the open-minded. I wrote my response to encourage you. Please don't mind guys like Mr Sprocket who is disinterested in the evidence. There is overwhelming evidence for a young-universe model of origins including dinosaurs co-existing with man, and a world wide geological flood.

The websites I gave are a start, but www.answersingenesis.org, www.icr.org, and http://creation.com/ are outstanding resorces.

Don't let Mr Sproket discourage you. You are on the right track, and the open-minded will see that this is solid scientific evidence if they will honestly consider it without preconceived assumptions.

Garth Guessman

How you found this site: Phillip O'Donnel

"Please don't mind guys like Mr Sprocket who is disinterested in the evidence."

Bull...that is all I'm interested in - evidence. You really have not provided any. Anybody searching for evidence certainly would not consider anything you provided as "adequate data". You, Mr. Guessman have an agenda, and that is to protect your beloved Bible, and that means you must conveniently leave out any evidence that conflicts with your agenda.

Yah phillip that would be great i'd love to show him that! I would love to learn more. and show him it's not all a bunch of lies. i'll send it by e-mail.

I'm still remaining skeptic until i see concrete evidence that dinos are still alive, and not in the form of birds

Future Predator
I'm still remaining skeptic until i see concrete evidence that dinos are still alive, and not in the form of birds

You are not a skeptic. A skeptic is someone who doubts something is true. You don't have doubts, you have denial. You would not believe in God or creation or the flood 4500 years ago even if a triceratops kicked you in the face.

Don't worry, you're not alone. The natural state of man is to hate and distrust God. Powerful and influential people in the past and present have forcibly put forward the idea that God is not real and that all things have come from themselves. If you want to believe that, you can. Many people do. No amount of photos, eye-witness accounts, video clips, or scientific analysis can force you to believe something against your will.

But the truth is not influenced one iota by our opinions.

"The heart [of a human being] is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked, who can know it?"

How you found this site: Browsing

this is not crap. chocomel ur crap so shut up

How you found this site: typed in on keyboard

"this is not crap. chocomel ur crap so shut up"

Great comment!
Leads me to believe you are about 12 years old, or you are a moron…or both.