Cryptozoology, Living Dinosaurs, and Origins Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.  If you would like to debate me please contact first. Any messages that are not appropriate will be deleted within 24 hours. Thank you!

Cryptozoology, Living Dinosaurs, and Origins Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Carcharodon Megalodon

How Long Did The Animal stay there?

How you found this site: LivingDinos.com

When I first posted this, I thought Megalodons may be living in deeper waters, like in the Pacific. Now I've been doing further research, and as much as I'd like them to exist, I no longer believe they do. For one reason. During the time megalodons apparently went extinct, a polar magnetic reversal took place on this planet. That temporarily distorts magnetic fields on this planet. I believe that a fish that relied so much on familiar magnetic waves the planet gave off was stressed out to extinction by the sudden change. And that wasn't the only animal that went extinct: about 75% of the planets species at the time went extinct too.

I've Heard that the great white and the mako shark are close relatives, if they survived the polar change why not the megalodon?

I haven't been reading this post for awhile. I just read Diane's post and Steve's. Diane, I would love to discuss the subject with you. Steve, is that all the information you can give me? That must've been a sight to see though. And yes, makos and great whites are related to that specie, but I don't believe they were around during that time. I may be mistaken though.

That was everything i could get from the web site. Here's the link. http://animalxtv.blogspot.com/..

would be interesting to know more (if it is true mind..) about this encounter!