Cryptozoology, Living Dinosaurs, and Origins Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.  If you would like to debate me please contact first. Any messages that are not appropriate will be deleted within 24 hours. Thank you!

Cryptozoology, Living Dinosaurs, and Origins Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Why do theories such as creation and evolution have to conflict?

teh fact evolution + creation conflict is because they have 2 different theories think about it like this:
Evolution-
States Earth was fromed 4.5 Billion years ago when the Sun was formed, millions of years later the first single celled organisms appeared and progressively became more and more complex until the animals we know today and from Earth's other time zones eg Palaeozoic, Mesozoic, Cenozoic and it's gonna stay like that until something happens that forces changes in the creatures that will make them look and behave differently(a good example is swamp lions in africa, they descended from plains lion but are quite happy in swamps as well as in the plains because they developed adaptations that let them live there) until in 2 billion years time the sun explodes and destroys the planet (i'm a evolutionist, just don't think bad of me for being evolutionist and the hacker incident as i call it, i'm really a nice guy)
while-
Creationism-believes that the planet was created 2000 years BC in one week with every animal already on the planet pre-made until the apocalypse comes and destroys everything on the planet

the whole reason these two ideas conflict is because each thinks their ideas are better eg Evolutionism believes to be correct while Creationism believes it to be correct, and they're both got big political and scientific backup to keep the conflict going, but i'm not complaining, most of my friends are religious to some degree and i get along with them quite happily because of one rule we made up in our school that explains it all, however due to the sensitive nature of a certain word i'll edit that word into something a bit more suitable:
DILLIGAD ©(originally DILLIGAF ©)
Do
I
Look
I
Give
A
It means we just don' care because it don't matter really

Arbiter Gruntsmasher ©
anyone caught copyrighting that saying will be fed to the most scariest of pokemon, level 19 Magikarp 1 xp away from levelling up a swarm of about 100,000