Cryptozoology, Living Dinosaurs, and Origins Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.  If you would like to debate me please contact first. Any messages that are not appropriate will be deleted within 24 hours. Thank you!

Cryptozoology, Living Dinosaurs, and Origins Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Question for Moderator

I am knew to this sight,and I was searching through the forums when I came across some of your thoughts on the origin of sin.
I'm not afraid to say that God created evil in some fashion.He did however create free will.Through free will we have choices,and whether right or wrong,they are our choices.In order to be just,God had to give man the free will to make choices,just as a father to a son.A father can steer his son in the right direction, but he must allow his son to make choices for good or for bad,otherwise he is raising a robot.
In the begining God told Adam and Eve that they were welcome to any tree in the Garden of Eden except the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.God gave them the choice.
When I was a child I went into a local store and stole a few things.On my way out,I was caught and was held accountable for my actions.Though the oppurtunity was provided,the store was not responsible for my poor choices.There were signs posted saying that stealing is a crime and that they would prosecute offenders.I knew better!

If there is no God,why should I be held responsible for anything I do,for who can tell me what is right from wrong?We would be no better than animals,going about our lives in vain.

How you found this site: searching