Cryptozoology, Living Dinosaurs, and Origins Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.  If you would like to debate me please contact first. Any messages that are not appropriate will be deleted within 24 hours. Thank you!

Cryptozoology, Living Dinosaurs, and Origins Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dinosaur Illustrations?

Hey Phillip, I really like drawing and art, and was wondering, would you want me to illustrate dinosaurs for your website?

I also live in the same town as you and am a Homeschooler. I found this website from "OurTown" newspaper.

-Lenny

Re: Dinosaur Illustrations?

Hello Lenny,
Can you send illustrations by e-mail? I would really like to see one of your illustrations. My e-mail is phillip@livingdinos.com Feel free to call me at 503-769-9538
God Bless,
Phillip

Okay! Its taking a while so you might have to wait. You don't have to use them, I'm just trying to help.

-Lenny

Okay, I sent the picture. I hope you can use it for something. =)

-Lenny

Wow! That is a great illustration! You bet I can use it. Thank you for taking the time to make it. If you have any others I could use them too. Would you like me to put a copyright notice under them?

God Bless,

Phillip

I'm glad you like it! Go ahead and put a copy right on it. I might draw (i'm sorry I forgot what they're called ) One of those flying dinosaurs next if I have time (I've been very busy with school lately).

-Lenny