General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Belle Fourche Public Schools and Special Needs kids

Hi! My name is Vicky and I currently reside in Arkansas. I have an 8 yr. old son with Asperger's Syndrome. My husband and I are considering a move to Belle Fourche, SD where my husband is originally from. Does anyone here have any experiences regarding a special needs child and the public school system there? Is so, would you please share that information with me?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Belle Fourche Public Schools and Special Needs kids

Vicky, I emailed your message to Sheri Perkins who works for the Autism Society of the Black Hills. Her e-mail address is sheritony@rap.midco.net Feel free to contact her directly. If you do move here, they have a really fun summer Family Autism Camp which will be held in June this year (info on our website). Good luck and feel free to contact our office directly for more info.

Hi Vicky,
This is Sheri from the Autism Society of the Black Hills. Right now I don't have any contacts in the Belle Fourche area, but I e-mailed our board of directors (there are several Rapid City School district members on our board) to see if they had any contacts or experiences in that area. We have an active group out here in the Black Hills. I'm also the parent of an Asperger's child, a 9 yr old boy. Please feel free to contact me directly at sheritony@rap.midco.net for any other questions you might have. If I hear from any of our board members about the Belle area, I'll post that info here. Thanks Vicky!

Sheri Perkins
Autism Society of the Black Hills
Program Coordinator
sheritony@rap.midco.net
605-415-3739

自己破産 東京
インプラント
過払い
治験
お見合いパーティー
屋形船