official two gallants message forum

official two gallants message forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New album

Rumour has it that there will be a 2G live album released later this year. Can't wait.

Re: New album

Where do you get your information from!?! Do i know you? It is likely that such an album will be released sometime. It is not confirmed for this year but it is a strong possibility.

don casani, do you know don casini?

is this someone pretending to be don to get our hopes up? or is this news true?

Yeah, would be neat if someone could confirm it. Don Casini for example.
And while you're at it, DC, you might tell why I NEVER get the interesting Emails of yours. Like the one about the Essen-Festival? This is the third time I didn't get the important stuff and I don't know why. Is it something I did?

I doubt the real don cassini would ever end a sentence with!?! Must be an impostor.

casini or casani. maybe it's an intentional mistake to keep us guessing. I certainly hope so. who knows. be a nice album if it's right though. things have been quiet around here lately.

anyone got any decent recording of this new song they been playing? what about something from peoplepeople? i heard a couple of tracks on the myspace page. other than that though..........

don casani is an imposter. and jack had it right, i would never misuse punctuation. reike i thought you were on the mailing list? we also sent an email to all the myspace friends? are you going to make it? goto www.twogallants.com and click on the little envelope in the right corner of each page and put your email (and mobile number) in the form and you will get the emails. maybe it is in your junk mail?

there are no set plans in place for a live album but i think it will happen. but honestly it is not set up yet. also keep an eye out for jack bellows. he is knowledge.

Don, so good to see you.
I am on the mailing list, I am a myspace friend and all. And still, somehow I don't recieve the mails. Makes me feel like an idiot, everyone is asking me about Essen tonight and me having no clue what they are talking about... But okay, I'll check if the mistake is mine, or technical, or else.
Not gonna make it tonight, too short notice, I have to work. That sucks so much.
Thanks for commenting on the live album issue. I knew Don Casani couldn't be you, though. (-:

hey, what's all this imposter business? i never once claimed to be don casini. I am the one and only casani. I must admit though, casini is probably more in the know on this subject.

sorry for the confusion

now this is getting weird.

nice to meet you mr. casani. i'm sorry if i offended you. and reike so sorry you were not informed. i just looked up your email and it does look like it's in there. wonder what happened. i just emailed you. let me know if you get it.

DC, you so rock.
Thx again.

A DVD would be great.(like the video at Baeble Music with maybe extras ,i.e. interviews).Just a thought.

while don might be tracking this thread i might drop a thought in...

any chance of getting that fabchannel video the guys did quite a while back available for download? i'd be willing to pay for it, its just such good quality