official two gallants message forum

Forum: official two gallants message forum
Start a New Topic 
Adam Stephens

What does he use on his fingers while he plays? Like metal pics for each finger. Does that have a name?

Re: Adam Stephens

The style typically used by him is called finger picking. The picks are simply called finger picks. If you go to any music store you can buy sets of fingerpicks for usually under 4 bucks.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet