official two gallants message forum

official two gallants message forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
21+?!?!?

So many fans are under 21, why all the shows 21 and up?!?!?!? Honestly, its frustrating, being a huge 2gs fan and never getting to see them. Theyre playing 20mins away from me and the closest i can get to them is standing outside the bar n listening.

Re: 21+?!?!?

agreed! they're playing in chicago, but it's 21 and over. i'm only seventeen! will i really have to wait four years if i ever want to see them?!?! i just want to listen to them play. i'm such a big fan!

Chicago is now 18+. Most of the west coast shows are 18+ or all ages. The sept tour varies. Please know that efforts are made to do all ages shows, but the right venues for the size of clubs they are doing this tour are not always available. Hope you understand.

I don't. It doesn't seem fair to deny us the chance to listen to good music.

There is no excuse for not playing all ages venues. San Francisco is full of them-Slims, Great American Music Hall, The Fillmore (where 2G'S have played before)-I also believe that they are big enough to play the Warfield or Fox Theatre. They could play one night at any of these as opposed to 2 nights at the Independent.
So....no excuses!!!!!