official two gallants message forum

official two gallants message forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
two gallants announce first show back

If you got to this part of the site, then you probably are aware of the new show announcement. 2gs will be back and play on April 23, 2011 at Bottom of the Hill in San Francisco. Advance Tix on sale this Saturday Feb 26 at www.stubmatic.com/bottomofthehill. Make sure and go to http://twogallants.com/index.php#news to read a new message from adam and tyson. And thanks everyone for keeping the forum going! 2gs also just launched a pretty naked Facebook and Twitter.com/twogallants so be sure to spread the word. Take care, DC

Re: two gallants announce first show back

Such great news! I hope I can make it to this show, as I no longer reside in SF and will be coming home from Portland that day. Hmm. Regardless, such good news.

today was a good day. 2GS have come back from their hiatus and i am making the road trip from LA

Hallelujah !
This is shaping up to be a good year... not economically of course.
Welcome back. I am glad to hear your better Adam. Tyson if you were hurt or ill in some way recently then I'm glad your better too. Earnestly looking forward to the Bottom of the Hill.

Best news in a long time, welcome back and thank you both so much.
Adam, I hope you have fully recovered and that you are both doing well.
Can't wait to hear what you've been working on and to see you sometime in the not too distant future.

Immense news, this has well and truly made my day.

I just can't wait to hear songs both new and old, and hopefully a tour of the UK.

HAPPINESS!!!!! :)))

When I saw the 2GS email my day was made!

I know it's way to soon to ask but I'm gonna do it anyway, are there any aspirations for a european tour?

HELL YEAH!

Too good to be true! :)

beautiful news