Return to Website

RETRORADIO FORUM

Welkom op de nieuwe site van RetroRadio en in dit forum kan je je mening kwijt met anderen, van gedachten wisselen over onze passie!

RETRORADIO FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1920 RADIO DEALER STORAGE TO BE EMPTY IN KEHL (DUCRTET ,SBR, LEMOUSI PHILPS)

Hi there,
I bought a house in Kehl and found some old radio in the cellar
Prev. owner told me this part of the farm did serve as a storrage in 1920 for a radio dealer from Strassburg ( previous owner told me in the years 1920).
After this the equipments stayed until today,
in e*n place is around 100 M2
There are lot of radios and old strange electricity copper aquipements in wood boxes, my friend Thuna told me the brands are very known by collectors, it is DUCRETET, LEMOUSI, TELEFONKEN, PHILIPS , there are also around 1000 little boxes wrtiten TM ME*AL with round blau lamps ins it I will drop in container because I can not use them for the light in haus
I immagine that these equipments wuld interest collectors and I wuld like to publicate òhe same message on forum of fren"h collector i need to search on net, maybe you can give me the site adres so please kontact me because I need to empty the place before end v0n april, or if you are interrest(',
Please get in contact with me by mail or fone , m GSM num*ìxebr is 00ì34)83'@59;#9
My new adr#ss is
John FIS#E9
LIRPA HSIF
Hau[tBan&#*´fStrasse, 2^6
KEHL / DEUTSC_6ND
Th"n€ yëu
Joh@
===================================================
This message has been posted the april 1st 2004

Re: 1920 RADIO DEALER STORAGE TO BE EMPTY IN KEHL (DUCRTET ,SBR, LEMOUSI PHILPS)

our society vzw RETRO RADI0 can sell your radio's in an auction. We can visit you next week, please mail a date. Regards Rudi Sillen president vzw RETRO RADIO