SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    looking true july walkers

does anybody know who raises july walkers.i might be interested in buying a couple if they are a true july breed.they can be located anywhere in the us.please reply answer to this forum or call 919-669-3534.thanks

Re: looking true july walkers

Roger Paul told me today that he had 8 1/2 Julys, 1/2 Walkers. He lives in Hamlet, NC

I got one or two pups i may part with

We have RVT's Jake, a big blonde July Male off of Tallants Husquvarna X Gordees Shirley T that we would like to get some gyps bred and see just what he can produce. Got 2 pups off of him that we will be getting ready to start breaking around january. They are very promising looking pups already and should make fast track running hounds with alot of game and grit just like Jake. Jake is a big leggy blonde male that runs up front and can pull out and lead on any pack of deer hounds. Extremely fast track hound that runs heads up and runs to CATCH. Will go into silent mode once he gets up on his game and wants to sink teeth in it if he catches in an open field. If you know of anybody that wants to breed to a 100% July that has all the potenial and making of a true track running machine, no stud fee maybe a puppy. We would like to get some of his pups on the ground and see just how good they are, if any thing like jake you will not be dissapointed. give me a call at 252 678 2940 Robbie Robbins RVT Kennels

Thats about all I have but I am a long ways from you most likely. I am in East Texas and I have thirty hounds that are 1/2 walker and 1/2 july. Most are off of Butler's Big Thunder and well bred walker gyps. Many are brindle,(I like a brindle dog), and they run like I like one to run, I am an all night hunter and they give it all they have for 8 to 10 hours and are easy to handle and have enough speed to keep up with anyone's hounds that I am running with.

What age pups do you have or do you have brood gyp for sale ?? Bastrop, LA.

Call Travis Morgan he is from jackson springs NC He has some for sale 910-690-4812.

I HAVE SEVERAL MALES AND FEMALES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN IN CENTRAL VA.---- GOT WAY TO MANY AND NEED TO CUTBACK ---MOST ARE BETWEEN 2 AND 4 YEARS OLD---ALL ARE PURE JULYS

RAY ARNOLD
    804-691-7519

You still have them how much