SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: RON BEAUPRE........

Allan...l went up to Ted's on Sunday and picked up Fizz and her pup..That sure is one of the nices pup that l have seen in a long,long time.And it sure is smart for only 3 months old..When Ted and l were walking across the road over to his kennels..Fizz seen me and was up on the wire...waiting for me to get there.So l guess she never forgot me.hahahaha.When l took Fizz out of the truck.She went to her old kennel.Now she has company..her pup.That a real nice pup.And sure is built nice..Now for the other 11 pups out of Katchawana's Montana.They will be 4 weeks old tomorrow..They are doing good..Growing big time.They have been running around there pen for a week..l will tell fizz that you miss her..Thanks again Allan..Ted sure helped me out by taking Fizz and her pup to his place.While l got things under control..A Big thank you goes out to Ted Steele for helping me out...l will keep you updated on how the pup is doing.
    Ron.b