SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: ROOSTER

I cant get into great details as WE dont need a following but the final perch count would be close to 65 trash fish included ((bass)) used 9 dozen minners. Got a belly full fer sure and working on a freezer full.
    Pictures...You cant send them to my navy account. If you dont have it I'll email you now at your work address so you can get it. Congrats on foxtailin'
    Its way too much aggravation for such small gratification(at that moment, its huge aint it?). Enjoy it while you can. I still miss it, but I'm glad I quit. Too many other things to do, like getting your thumbs torn up from dehookin' several dozen speckles!!!!

you ready to hit the pond in sussex again? let me know when and we will try it.
    MS

10-4 buddy. Keep those spots to your self( I know where you were anyway)(Family secrets) or the mass followers will surely figure it out and you won't have near as much fun when they have cleaned the holes out. I remember when some used to follow dad and his brother just to find fish and some still do.It always seems to make the bad days seem so few and far between when we have days like Friday, but your right gettin harder and harder to have a good place to go.

Hey, Not trying to brag but we smoked the cats,6 over 12lbs biggest just a little over 20lbs then got into some large shellcrackers just plain fun... Dont get me wrong I really love a good race but still gotta have that drag..Chowan is hot right now so gotta get it while the gettins good Have fun no matter what you are doing.Its like the nike commercial JUST DO IT