SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: jimmy ferrall

Kyle, he is not the greatest dog in the world but he is not the trash you are making him out to be either. I know there has been pleanty of deer killed in front of him while I have had him and while Marlowe had him too. I know you told me you got rid of him because your pack would be running and he would be somewhere else running by himself. May have been some other reasons but, I do remeber that. You never mentioned any running faults. Now if he were that sorry why did you trade him for a rifle that even if it was wore out was worth $200-$300? You may be telling on yourself here so I would be careful on what you typed. Don't step right up and tell everyone that you are selling dogs that you are surprised they are still around for that kind of price. If one of your sorry deerhounds is worth $200-$300 what is a good one worth? I may have quite a few that are worth more than I think.

Marlowe, I took your advice and sold the dog this afternoon. I got out of him what I paid for him. I really hate a stupid dog ruined our friendship. Maybe once sometime passes and the dust settles we can get together and figure out what went wrong on both sides of the situation and get everything worked out.

kyle you stick withem ill take the veiws of some older guys like john stevenson ,bailey and shag delt west..they didnt see what you saw oh yea they did say he had lots of hunt then could get under the game ..did for me anyway and john and bailey ..oh my god i just relized i never could get him to stop on the game and roll over and play dead and bring me a beer... and then load up **** he was a bad dog should have got rid of him and bought some self loaders then i can be a master of the hound world just like you...go with barber jason and seth so you can finally know what a real hound really is.just because the world doesnt live in diamond city or bear grass and run deer and forest rats doesnt mean they have bad dogs .and not just the lingo that goes with it. hands on mouth off......jimmy chill i just didnt like being checked up on ive been off parole for 17 years... i know you wanted me to come by i am not famous for being punchual.....i said the collar was screwed i didnt say i was screwed so relax..i never question friend ship i was in alot of pain from the back injection and i vented ...i dont think you would of wanted me to call at 500am ..its all good..

I am good if you are. It took a bad turn quick and then C had to get into something that was between A &B. We all know Kyle has his opinions and will let everyone know what they are wheather they are asked for or not. That is just the way Kyle is and I have learned to take it for what it is agree or not. The dog has a good home with someone who will take care of him and is really just getting started in the dog business. . I will touch base with you here in the next few days. That way we can talk about it.

David did you ever figure out what kind of dog he was??? A while back you were trying to sell him as a stone cold broke fox dog. You told the man he wouldn't run a deer. Did y'all have a come to jesus meeting with him and tell'em he ought to be a deer dog?

Kyle Stotesberry
    252-809-9124

KYLE JESUS WILL FORGIVE YOU .....I WANT

RACE UM AGAIN!!

Marlowe looks like yall are going to have to line'um up and race'um!Rat running free loaders vs. the car chasin weed eater string draggers Part 2! I'll sale tickets for it!It is good to see yall can still get fired up, up here!We could make this a 3 way match and add the best crossed up deer dogs to the roster.Man would'nt that be a racket!(BARBER)

Re: RACE UM AGAIN!!

hey isnt niki to old now

Marlowe ill race kyle it seems like hes got alot of mouth after u done out ran him a few times. id like to see wat hes got

CHALLENGE! CHALLENGE!LIN'UM UP AND SHOOT THE GUN!

i wouldnt ride back down there to the rat cage its his turn to travel....barber lend him a atlas and send him to creedmore for a sun brunch..i had to listen to his mess when i came to the pen the last time and thought he was cooking and i had to go by some dang chicken ...........when he gets permission to leave the county let me know im through with rat racing randy he beat my 9 month old last derby hunt i went to down there she was 20th he had some tuff ones

Re:BABER YOU KILLING ME

BABER !!! YOU ANIT RITE BOY !!! REDMAN ALL OVER THE

LAP TOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LATER,

MICHAEL L. MITCHELL

/

Marlowe now you're just makin it up as you go.... the last time you came down here we were putting on the hunt. It ain't my fault if you can't break out of the paperweight division.

Randy the invite has always been open. I get phone calls quite a bit from folks wanting to run outside. You're welcome to come run tommorrow. It'll only cost you a guest pass. The crowd is cooking a pig for lunch at the club. Ought to be a right good crowd and a good time had by all.

Kyle Stotesberry
    252-809-9124

I'm very sorry Marlowe, I went back and looked and you're right... the last time you were here was the Fairview hunt. I did run a couple hounds at that hunt. Jason Brown won that day with a very nice hound. Oh and by the way Randy, I remember meeting you at the hunt, but when I look back at the results I don't see your name anywhere.

Kyle Stotesberry
    252-809-9124

kyle while you looking go back and check this years paper weights bout 1800 cash 22 50 lbs of food 3 first 6th hga master hunt 2 hga nc state and you can have all the 2nds and 3rd and they at big boy pens i chersish my paper weight from your area i gonna give it back when you come out of your training wheels i left deer dogging and dog handling to you ...after all noboy can take your most valued award away HEAD MASTER OF BEAR GRASS SCHOOL OF BETTER LOADING HOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Fieldtrialin,.... So Easy A Marlowe Can Do It"

Kyle Stotesberry
    252-809-9124

kyle thats was just so wrong ive always been proud of your acheviesments...lets see hmmmm ahhh na dang kyle im so sorry i cant think of any right now but ill get back with you when i remember barber go tend to him i need a break i got some fieldtrialing to tend to

kyle i didnt have any dogs in there buddy i came to pick up a dog but i can tell u this much i wont own half the path runnin jockys that were there the 88 hound was the only one i thought was any count but hey im up for challenges anytime bud 757 641 2626