SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Information requested

BILLY HARRIS 339-9994 all deer no fox puppy breaking pen

Eric,

I live in Va. Beach so I'm assuming Billy Harris' area code is 252. Is that right? Thanks for the quick feedback. Bill Brewster

I have seen fox in there but never getting ran.

How are you doing pops?Hope all is good.Talked to Billy boy a while ago.Will not be able to make it to Rocky Hock next month,but come on and go hunting with us sometime.

Steve,

How you doing big guy? Good to hear from you. Billy called after you called him and asked me why I was talking with Eric? Don't think I ever knew Eric's last name so I wasn't sure who had replied to me. Of all the people who use SPEED DOGS who would have thought the first feedback reply I got was from him. Figure the odds. This could have been a heck of a money maker for someone who wanted to bet against it. Sorry to hear you won't be at the pen next month. I guess this mean you just don't have your priorities set right. But then again when you're retired I guess you can set your priorities to whatever the heck you want.

GO FIGURE OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND JUST THOUGHT ID TRY TO HELP ANY ONE BUT NEXT TIME ILL LET A FEW PEOPLE REPLY BEFORE I COME OFF ANY INFO

Yea i know,Jason brother is getting married that weekend so i have got to go to the beach for that. At least he is doing befor hunting season.