SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Best Dog

Did you ever stop and think who would win if all hunter left the tracking devices home ? Is it the best dog or the best tracking system to get your dogs up early? A lot of fine hound are left at home because they don't have the income to compete with the rich. Just wondering if we are getting to rich for our own good. Don Steele

Re: Best Dog

In my OPINION, it is sort of like doing a JOB at home with out the right tools, but in your mind you know they make the right SOCKET set at sears to do it right, but instead there you are sitting there with a pair of PLIARS, nuckles busted and you cursing everything and everyone around......Everything changes and change is sometime for the GOOD and alot of times for the WORST, but just like the with the loose change in your pocket that most just throw in a cup holder never to think about again until the DAY they come up just cents short...... change no matter how big or small it still matters.. I feel like if the hunter is that bad off than how can they afford the GAS money to ride and HOLLA for a hound with no box, WE spend plenty GAS with a tracking box, i could only IMAGINE how much more we would spend if we did it like we use to.... I use to hate leaving my FAVORITE hunting Jacket on the spot where we turned loose for my beagles to find and lay on til i could get back to see if they got back yet, LOL, the good ole DAYS...TINY

Re: Best Dog

tracking boxes have ruined outside hounds but sure a nice when it getting close to having to go home.the best deer hound i ever have would all way come back to where i put him out. may take a few hours/days but he would all way come back. i dont have a hound in my box that will do that now.they all seem to know that i find them.