SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: K9 Super Fuel

I have tried it and go juice combo and have done better with out

Never used it but I know some who have and they swear by it
    DEREK

this might be a chris wright but it sure isn't the chris wright hill city. I do't use supplements, pills, etc.. Goodluck to those who do, I just haven't needed them. Me and this guy just have the same name is all.
    hill city

Used it 1 time so far this year...Started giving it about a month before a hunt....Had 3 dogs in the top 10 in S/D the 1st day....Ended up placing 2 dogs after 3 days of running....Was is the K-9? ...Don't know...Will I try it again?...Yes... ....Like Derek...I also know some that use it & swear by it.......Good Luck..

I go to alot of 3 days. I put some hounds in as many as 14 three day hunts in a year. If you do the math that is them running in a three day hunt 1 out of every 9 days in the year. Sometimes dogs only get two weeks break between hunts. I have used on some of my dogs and notice that they bounce back faster between hunts and also from day to day. I do not think anything is going to make a dog better, but It definately speeds up recovery time and endurance! If a dog is healthy and you are only going to run him in a few hunts a year, you probably won't need supplements, but under extreme pressure it definately helps!