SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    muscle up

is there any kind of supplements or vitamins to make young hounds have more muscle? we run them all the time but they are not muscling up like other peoples dogs.

Re: muscle up

GROUND TURKEY OR CHICKEN OR LIVERS WILL MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE MR.UNIVERSE!!FEED FROM APPROX.8WKS AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN AFFORD.SIX PUPS WILL EAT A POUND IN SEVEN TO TEN SECONDS.IT IS SOMTHING TO SEE!!!

I have had some that seemed to never tone up like others. I believe some of it has to do with the breeding in some dogs. Make sure they are worm free, because I have seen hookworms make them look puny and take away muscle tone. After I got rid of the worms they seemed to get bigger and more muscle tone. I have used a supplement called Muscle-Up Powder that you sprikle on food, but I can't say I really saw alot of difference. I have found that less is more when its comes to supplements and drugs(except for anti-inflammatory), always seem to do better without them. If you are feeding a good dog food then that should have all the supplements they need already. Depending on how old the pups are some litters just mature faster or slower than others. If they are less than 13 or 14 months old I wouldn't worry about it, just keep doing what your doing. Run the hell out of them

Kevin, do you cook the ground turkey or give it to them raw? thanks!