SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: APPOMATTOX COUNTY HUNT AT HOLLYWOOD FOX PEN

I would love to Kevin, but I've got to work Sat. AM. It'll be a good hunt with a lot of braging rights on the line.

congrats to all who placed best hunt i have been to in a while. special thanks to hillcity for a job well done.

WHEN?is the hunt???... Larry, i cant believe u done forgot about the new COMERS HIGH OCTANE Kennels, lol, WE done spent our whole life savings trying to catch up , we will be there if I find out when? I still have not placed at my buddys DAVID Hackets place but willing to try, so somebody let us know when? I know i got some HEAT, MOST OF IT CAME FROM DAVEY, so watch out we are coming for ya

Tiny, This hunt is on sept 19, this is for hounds that are kenneled in the county of Appomattox. I didn't forget about you guy's, you are certainly living up to your name, High Octane. you have done very well in a short time, Congratulations last weekend. See you soon. Larry

that means alot to me coming from a MAN that knows a HOUND like yourself, =) well i guess i will be there to clap, with all of those BIG KENNEL names there i gotta at least come get a LISTEN< good luck buddy, if we in ALBEMARLE county had a hunt like that i believe we would have high octane, Brian Jordan RTK kennels, and maybe some broke dog hunters, lol, anyways, appreciate that for sure =) see yall soon, GOD WILLING =) TINY

YALL AINT GOT TO WORRY ABOUT OLE DIESEL OR THE REST OF THE GANG BY THE LOOKS OF THINGS WE SUCKING HIND TIT

I'm glad im setting this one out, because im not sure my kevlar vests that I have been using will be enough protection from all of these TERROR SUSPECTS. This may be a NUCLEAR attack!LMAO

AFTER BEING BEAT UP AT V.A. CAROLINA CLASSIC BY HILLCITY AND NIGHTMARE KENNEL NOW I KNOW WHO DA MEN TO BEAT ARE GOOD LUCK TO ALL