SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Stupid people in florida....(not all... just some)

These stupid people in Florida... that are trying to stop fox pens.... have speeddogs and masterfox and foxhoundspastandpresent on their website... telling people "These sites provide some interesting insight into the minds of fox hunters. If you view the message boards on SpeedDogs and MasterFox, you'll see that they are concerned about our cause here in NW Florida."

Just wanted ya'll to know how these mindless people are... and what they are doing. It's really sad.... they need help.... any one know a psychiatrist we could send their way????

Re: Stupid people in florida....(not all... just some)

Mrs McCurdy-----I've learned 3 things about stupidity. (1)It's forever--(2)There is no known cure. You can't go to a Dr and get a pill for it.--(3)It is not against the law to be srupid/

UGLY IS ONLY SKIN DEEP BUT STUPID IS TO THE BONE!!!!!WHY ARE THOSE WHO ARE THE LEAST INFORMED ALSO THE LOUDEST????

Personally, I don't worry about them Mrs. McCurdy. You could get the FDHSA or CFDHA involved, but it sounds like they aren't much of a threat yet.

Remind me of a story I heard from a friend of mine in his doghunting club, but I probably shouldn't tell it here .

The bottomline is they should have researched the area before they bought a house/lot near a fox pen. Keep them running

whats their website Rose?

It's a well organized site. We need someone with their technical skills to run the foxhunting sites.

http://endthehunt.org/

Perfect quote about this matter from Ron White: "You can't fix stupid!"