SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    SRHA Big Rock Results

The weather was perfect and the trun out was super. This hunt lived up to all the hype! 5hrs non stop wall to wall running the likes of which I don't think you could find anywhere else.If you have not been to Caskey's you owe it to yourself to go at least once.
    I want to thank the Caskey family ,Hammer,Chip Wolf and all the judges for a great hunt and hospitality.
    Last but not least thanks to all the hunters from so many states that have supported us through the last 3yrs.These hunts are held in different pens with different judges so we are able to truly pick the best hound for our HOY . Congrats To Ambler Ridge and to all who placed and to all who came for you are all winners in the Fat Mans book.

The Results Are

1ST # 2 Ambler Ridge Black Flame ( Jimmy's Ringo B X Southeast Black Flame ) Ambler Ridge Kennel
    2ND # 34 Hoss ( Billy's Dragon Fly X Stretch Hide Fleet ) Donald Langston
    3RD # 37 Deamon ( East Coast Windex X S-J-Ange ) Donald Langston
    4Th # 8 Bonds Misty ( Ambler Ridge Guy X Southeast Black girl ) Triple B Kennel
    5TH # 3 Ambler Ridge Black Girl ( Jimmy's Ringo B X Southeast Black Flame ) Ambler Ridge Kennel
    6Th # 4 Ambler Ridge Tellis ( Brazo's Topper X Southern Sound Kate ) Ambler Ridge Kennel
    7TH # 7 Bonds Chuck ( Valentines Grey Head X Wilson Sally W.II ) Triple B Kennel
    8TH # 11 Ch. Ambler Ridge High Society ( Brazo's Topper X Ambler Ridge HGA ) Ambler ridge Kennel
    9Th # 68 Big Boy's Max's ( Loftons Bethlehem X Curts Dustie ) Hawk Eye Kennel
    10 # 25 Norris' Little Drum ( Ch. Lofton's Bethlehem X Curts Dustie C. ) Ronnie Norris

Re: SRHA Big Rock Results

Ray: How many dogs were entered? Don Steele

congrads to Ambler Ridge, Ronnie and everyone else who placed

Congratulations to Ambler Ridge for their win and for the other hounds they placed. Congrats to everyone else who placed in the hunt.

Greg

100 hounds

100 entries from 4 states and one of if not the best 1 day hunt ever! 810 points to get in and 1225 to win.I can not say enough about the Cakey's,Hammer,Chip Wolf and all the judges. Super hunt Super job by all.

dam ambler ridge rolled! thats strond mark told me about a few of those gyps,he said they could get in the way of other fast dogs!! lol congrats guys

Thanks Ray and way to go Mark and Mike Keep the hill billy's accounted for. GOOD JOB. Don Steele

Thanks to all it was a tough hunt alot of good hounds..

Mark, what's top/bottom side to Southeast Black Flame?? I have pups out of Ringo, bottom side out of Brazos Topper... .Thanks in advance!

Southeast Maverick X Southeast Black Flame

This was a really good hunt that day. I got 3rd and my Daddy got 2nd. It was a really good close hunt between between 1 and 2nd and 3rd. The pen was rolling that day. There was some big wheels there that day for sure. It felt good to place in the mix against Mr. Ronny Norris, Hawkeye,Ambbler Ridge Kennels, and Triple P kennels.