SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Obama Hound

Claude I have had the pleasure of knowing you for a few years now and you dont have to lower yourself to let this fool grade your paper on what a fox hound or a running hound is. Those of us who have had the pleasure of being at one of your hunts know what kind of houndsman you are. Pete Warren dont let just anyone Master the kind of hunts I have seen you at. Talking Politics is a touchy subject, but questioning whether you know a fox hound or not is insulting to alot of us who respect you and the thing you do for the LCHA.

Jerry:

Thanks for the compliment.

I don't deserve any.

But I particularly don't deserve this one because you have me mixed up with someone else.

I never go to trials. I am a loner.

I am happiest when I am in the woods alone with nothing else but my hounds.

But I have contributed a lot to various organizations, for instance even to bear hunters and I never have and never will hunt bear.

CSSJR

If we do not wish to lose our freedom, we must learn to tolerate our
    neighbor's right to freedom even though he might express that freedom
    in a manner we consider to be eccentric.

Mr Man I let my hounds speak for themselves... As far as the post I think it shows that most houndsmen feel the new prezz is taking the country in the wrong direction, But now that's only a babblers opinion.. After reading all the post I think the pack dog up reed and pelosi's azz has got it.

A BLUE RIBBON WINNER. DON STEELE

obama is in for three weeks and everybody is blaming him for bush's eight year mistakes....yes the stock market drastically went up during bush's first six years but all that was the beginning of the recession....when it goes up that fast it's gonna come down four times as fast...always does and always will...im not taking up for obama but what bush has created is gonna take more than just three weeks to fix..more like three or four years if not more....why dont you people stick to talking about fox dogs where at least you know a little bit about it rather than politics

i aint gonna say too much in this because ill get myself in throuble

Obama's been in a few weeks and already he's added $800 billion dollars to our deficit. What do you think that does to the value of the dollar? Great start.

I say we take over Mexico. Use the people in our prisons to go down there and get rid of the drug lords. We will have all of the tourism hot spots down there to generate money. With all of the oil and gas in Tx there is bound to be a lot in mexico which will create jobs and circulate a lot of money. That will also do away with the illegal alien problems and open more people for taxation. Give me the hunting rights in mexico and I think I can pay for the country.

Obama's been in a few weeks and already he's added $800 billion dollars to our deficit. What do you think that does to the value of the dollar? Great start.

If you add all of the goodie up, it is 1.7 trillion added to what we already had.

And there is the secret stuff the treasury is doing with the banks that is said to be 3 trillion.

Taxes will have to be raised on everyone, only to hide it, it will be a hidden tax; more than likely the carbon tax whch will be hidden in the price of everything you buy.

CSSJr

he would be a hollywood pup, looks good on the bench but that's it