SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: TWIN CO. BENEFIT FEILD TRAIL MARCH 21, 2009 4 AM-9 AM

Rattle Trap, watch out making my ways back to the mill woods this year after being away 8 years, plan on bringin my horseshoe back with me

Boys i urge all who got numbers to call and confirm there numbers so there will be no last minute issues we want all to go as smooth as possible thanks guys 252-312-6655 call anytime and there are some good numbers left.Like Cris said there will be 25 place trophies 1 best mouth and 1 classiest hound

every body that can needs to go to this hunt just like the big dog hunt every body needs a little support it was a good hunt for his youngs we need to help this like the other one i will help any way i can my god bless this young hope she has a quick recover

i want to confirm my number 125 thank you for all u are doing

David your good bud!

REMINDER
    TWO WEEKS LEFT STILL HAVE SOME GOOD NUMBERS. HAVE A REALLY GOOD RAFFLE AND LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED. URGE ALL THAT CAN COME TO ATTEND.

MARCH 12, 2008

IGNORE THAT DATE JUST WANTED TO RIMIND EVERYBODY ABOUT MARCH 21, 2009 BENEFIT HUNT THANKS TO ALL

anybody needing diretcions to the pen call me at 252-312-6655 anyone with a GPS the pen is on Goddard town RD dont have number i'll have signs on both ends of highway 171 all the way to the pen!

Just a few hours away until we Hunters try to help the Matthews family. Just got done numbering Hounds for Hunters from Bertie that have never been to a Field Trial before and some that have never been in a Fox Pen before always run outside just coming to donate for a great cause a few of these include Donald White, WhiteTom, The Hoggards and several more makes me proud to see how Foxhunters will come together to help somone in need,See yall there

Rub A Dub it was a great hunt and a good turn out 110 dogs. Its great to see everyone come together like that to support another family. It was good to see you and your crew and hang out. congrats to randy stump country kennels on the win and i look forward to seeing yall boys again.

Yea Jason it was a great turn out and i just want to thank everbody again for there generosity, we helped the Mattews family out alot "Great Job Boys and Girls"!

I just want to say Thank You to everyone who came out Saturday to support me, it was greatly appreciated. I would like to say a special Thank you to Dynamite for getting this all together for me, I love you like a Dad!! The help that i have recieved is overwhelming and it would not have been possible with out all of you guys. Thanks again and God bless you all!!

Good running, Good Time, Good Eats. Donny You're the man. All BS aside, It shows where you and Karens heart is at. Thanks Again for letting me be a part of that.

( ]