SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: fox calling tapes...whats your opinion !

Oh,Cry Me A River Bubba. "Times are changing, I'm to lazy to try and make a jump dog, I want to do it the easy way, I got cramps, I think I'm on my cycle, I ain't got no where to hunt, I ain't got no game. ext...ext... You probably ain't had a jump dog in so long you probably wouldn't know one if it bit you in the a$$. If you quit scatching all them speed demons you see at hunts and look a dog you might can get you one. FOXHUNTER MY A$$

Re: Alvin

you said....
    "I'LL NEVER AGREE WITH PLAYING A TAPE AT DAYLITE ON A PERFECT MORNING TO HUNT....AND HAVE BEEN A PART OF THEM....DO I CARE TO...NO....WILL I BRAG ON ONE THAT THE HOUNDS DESERVED...YES..."

That makes a big difference. I NEVER played the tape before lunch. Always gave the dogs the chance to do it by themselves. But, somedays after 4-5 hours of nothing, I'm gonna change my bait. I aint gonna fish the same lure all day when I cant buy a strike.

You speak of bragging... (not pointing fingers, generally speaking)I'd never brag about catching anything with 45-50 head. Especially if I played the jukebox and put that many down behind him. I know that happens, and probably is the reason why you feel that way because you've seen it first hand. I'll agree with that. My motto was always the fewer the dogs the better. More than 25 was always a crowd. Lets face it, if a fox cant have the crap ran out of him with 10-12-15 dogs, dont invite someone else to go with you, REGROUP. I have a bad nerve about overpowering a fox(and I know alot CAN take it) but would rather hear 45-60 minutes of a race v/s 15 and a squeel. I'd still be hunting now if I had some better places to go by myself that had game. Time changes everything.

To sum it all up, I'd play that tape if it came down to having a race or not. Whats the difference in carring your dogs to a fox pen? I'd rather be an outside hunter and say "yeah I played the tape a few times" than say "yeah I run on the outside and sometimes run the pen." Which is lesser of the 2 evils? Outside/tape!

Since Bubba is hunting right now, I'll speak on his behalf, he said he didnt own a tape, but wasnt against using one. What easy way are you eluding to?

Rooster he said his partner had a whole selection. I 'm tired of the ******* match so I'll bow out gracefully and let you guys have it. I agree with you most of the time and enjoy your posts. I feel a lot like you do about the number of dogs and dumping and spikeing. But like I said I'm done.

10-4 James. Have a good one

No Alvin, not directed at anyone, but was written for everyone to read. Sorry if I ruffled any feathers.

James, please have your old lady read these posts to you and be sure you understand everything that has been written before you start typing. I'm not going into what you didn't comprehend, but if you go back and re-read what I wrote, I think you will see where your mouth overloaded your @ss!! Give it a try James, I trust that you really are smart enough to figure it out.

I never did read where you told Rod Vinson where you are from either.

Man oh man,we got after 2 different ones this morning one on each side of the road all the dogs but one went to Ol'Sonny just a WHOOOO RAAAAing!!that race lasted about 15 min. Took the tracking box to find out which way Ol'Millie was. As I exspected she was still staying with the 2nd one!Sent the rest to her got in his draws and had the best 30min.short tail race I've ever herd!Oh forgot to mention dogs struck both of those tracks with water standing in them!!And it poored down raining from time we got after the first one right on !! 18 dogs!!Poon,Cottontop,and myself had a ball!!20 AND 29 pds.(BARBER)

Thats what I'm talking about!!! Dang I wish we had more cats. I miss being the one that tells those stories.

Rooster, we were just in the right place and found a track before it started raining. Got lucky. Had two real good races. Got drenched also.

Glenn

Glad you had a good day!! My ole dogs are ready to get out themselves!!! Maybe soon!

It really burns my a.. up for the one that da.. sure knows better to down play a man like the one who talks about a tape like he does to down play a man like he does to want to kiss a.. when the computeter comes forward! Love you or hate you back spells forever!!

Chris

Hey, I dont understand your post??? and who it was directed to? Glad you and poon had a good day!!

Well personaly I love the tape. Called 4 yotes up in BearGrass Saturday am. Got one, and rain screwed me up on getting other 3. Call it what you want, I call it hunting. Just need a solid broke coyote hound.

Not my post(BARBER)

Chris

I thought that! C ya

good to see that thing finally worked killa! That old dog u sold Wes woulda prolly came in handy sat morning.

Yea, would have been nice to have him, just need something broke to get after him, and then we could do the rest.

Killer if you can start to killing them things like you do them deers you ought to have'm thinned down in no time!(BARBER)

Might have found a new love Barber, and the best part is I can look them year round. Folks don't cuss you and call the law when they think you are saving lives. haha