SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Dog shaking head all the time?

I haven't had this problem in my hounds,BUT I have in my aussies. The seargents ear mite medication at walmart cleared it up.

Re: Dog shaking head all the time?

It could possibly be ear mites or the subsequent effects of ear mites which is infection. Clean the ear out with a typical ear cleansing solution; for dogs. NEVER USE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE to treat ear infections as this will further complicate and catalyze the illness. Clean the outer ear throughly with the solution and wipe the excess wax and matter with a cotton swab. Then apply the "Puffer Brand" ear and eye infection powder into the ear canal once daily. This product can be purchased at most feed stores. During this regiment of treatment I like to also give the dog Penicillin, once a day, But before before using this particular method make sure that the dog is rid of ear mites. However, if the dog is severley effected then the infection usually occurs. I have a Boyklin Spaniel that has a lot of trouble with his ears and this method has proven to help him.

I hope this helps.