SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Glover hounds?

Kevin you mite try posting for either Kim,or Kip Perry or Larry Cagle in Eastern Tenn. As I beleave that is where these hounds would be from. Also Eric Emerson in Canada mite be able to help you out.

There was a hound up here in Massachusetts for a while by the name of Alex Boob Glover A. that belonged to Mr. Garland Alexander that went back to Buddy Watts, Joshua W. Flowers, and the Burris Hill hounds of the Carolina's. Hope this is a little help.

Mike don't hold me to it but I think Oxytetracycline might help with the coughing. At least thats what I've been having luck with. When you brought them back from the starting pen was it a good kinda bad shape or bad shape like sick? We have ours started also planning on catching them in a one day first part of April.

It was a case of being in the starting pen with pups that had been in the starting pen more then a few times (knew how to run one) type deal. Too much too fast , I should have caught them after about 4 or 5 hours, but they were rolling with rest so I let em roll, bad decision I guess we'll see.Little Eagle cut his back foot open right bad swolled up like your fist,Stinger(little black&tan) pulled muscles in both back hams down in the back end and Hawk he just tore the soles off his shoes he is good to go now, they'll be back in few weeks.Thanks for the info on the kennel cough medicine, that sounds like something you get from the vet.Keep me posted on yours, let me know when you're ready to test them before they're first puppy hunt maybe we can make it down to S.C. Yall take Care Talk at ya Later.

Got the med from Tony @ High Speed Hound Supply. We can try to catch a hunt at Boll-weevil, it's about 45 min. from Florence. I'll keep in touch.

Re: Re: Glover hounds?

kim perry bluff city tenn. raises these dogs. a man we trialed with named boob glover had these hounds