SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Poorboys Hunting Club Outside Field Trial

Get wit it i'll be at this hunt in full force so i'll c u there

yeah me to wouldnt miss it. mayb after this one you will respect me.

We coming for GIT wit kennels and top notch kennels. We kickin ass and takin names so look JR,Greg,and Corley

Natural Light Kennels we gonna make this personal it aint about the money you want to bet that u aint got to bet wit like i told u, yall cant get n a race with get-wit-it yall living off of hopes and dreams c me at poorboy because i mite let u off the chain i been pulling you around wit all year.

P.S. if you aint wit it GET-WIT-IT

GIT-WIT-IT FIND U ANOTHER SYMBOL THE [Wolf IS MY AKA SYMBOL

pick one BamBam i'll take it im glad u and the rest of the club r judging this weeken mayb i can do a lil better because i dont have to out run you guys.

NO AT THIS HUNT (SCREAMN WOLF) WE WANT EVERYBODY TO COME AND FELLOWSHIP WITH EACH OTHER AND HAVE A GOOD TIME THE WEATHER IS GOING TO BE GOOOOOOD SEE EVERYBODY SAT

I have given out 376 numbers as of this morning. Should be a real good hunt with pleanty of running and pleanty of scoring.

Bam-Bam, I can tell you one thing. There is going to be someone that is not happy. I have never been to a hunt inside or outside that someone did not complain about something. That just goes with the territory.

As everyone who has been to any of our hunts know. We are going to hustle to get scores the whole time. Everyones hound is going to be judged fair.